Studio AMWA Submissions
Welcome to the American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) Online Art Gallery! This page serves as an open space for art and expression.
We welcome submissions from AMWA members and nonmembers (please see below).
Interested in the chance of having your work featured?
Read the application procedures thoroughly and fill out the entry form to participate in Studio AMWA online gallery:
- Gallery open to all 2 and 3 dimensional (2D, 3D) artists.
- Gallery open to amateur and professional artists.
- Photography is included but video excluded.
- Gallery is open to both AMWA members and nonmembers.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit.
- Files must be in JPG format.
- Files may not exceed 100MB.
- Only images may be entered.
- Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
- Art must be original and not infringe on copyright laws.
- No obscene/inappropriate images/words.
- Limit 5 submissions per artist, one submission per form.
- Only quality images will be accepted. (quality photography and lighting)
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
No resale of or exchange of images will occur by AMWA. All images contained herein or attached to this website are the property of the artist and the artist retains the sole copyright and all applicable rights to said images. No images may be copied or downloaded from this website. All physical artwork is owned solely by the individual artists represented here and are subject to United States and International copyright laws.
© 2015. American Medical Women’s Association. No portion of this website may be reprinted without permission. All rights reserved.