HIV Prevention Gender Toolkit: Developing Gender Responsive HIV Prevention Strategies for U.S. Women
Overview: This course builds upon our existing training for the HIV Prevention Gender Toolkit developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office on Women’s Health (OWH). The Gender Toolkit is designed for program planners and managers who are interested in integrating gender issues, in planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating HIV prevention programs and support services.
This E-Learning Course focuses on the following topics:
- The differences between sex, gender and sexuality
- Gender as a key social determinant of health
- The impact of gender on HIV risk and vulnerability
- The importance of developing gender-responsive programming
- The essential elements of gender-responsive programming
Audience: This course is intended for program planners and managers who are involved in designing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating HIV prevention and care programs.
To Access the Gender Training Module: HIV E-Learning