AMWA can make a real difference during your medical training as you transition from medical school to residency, then to fellowship and/or early attending career. AMWA members can benefit from our mentorship opportunities, awards and grants, educational webinars, online resources, and corporate partnerships. Plus, AMWA has partnered with organizations to offer exclusive discounts to members to help you save money.
- Blue Sky Scrubs — 15% off any online orders for comfortable and technical medical attire
- Jaanuu — 25% discount for fashionable and comfortable
- Medelita — 15% off professional lab coats and scrubs that are fluid resistant, featuring Advanced Dual Action Teflon®.
- Mesh AI– 15% off of the annual subscription for the first-year and no cost Mesh AI “VIP setup, customization, and launch” ($5000 value). (See Physician Career Resources page for details.)
Clinical Practice Tools
- Pocket Medicine — 30% off of Pocket Medicine
- Canopy Medical Translator — Sign in with your AMWA username to gain free access to this iOS app that enables instant communication with patients in any language.
- Canopy Medical Spanish Training Platform — Busy healthcare providers can improve their Medical Spanish at their own pace with a free trial and purchase the entire program at a discount. Includes CME credits and certificate of completion.
- NCBHP Medical Spanish Certification Exam — receive a discounted price for certification to document your proficiency as a bilingual healthcare provider for Spanish-speaking patients.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
- Language of Caring — Discount pricing on Advanced Communication for Physicians: An Online Skill-Building Program online course.
- Kaplan — 10% off select Kaplan courses. Call 1-800-KAP-TEST to enroll and to receive more information.
- McGraw Hill — 30% off selected McGraw Hill products
- MedStudy — exclusive discount on board-focused study guides for pediatrics and internal medicine
- TrueLearn — 10% off new TrueLearn SmartBank for ≥3 months subscriptions
- Carnegie Mellon University’s Master of Medical Management (MMM) Program is a hybrid online/in-person program prepares experienced physicians like you to make the leap from bedside to boardroom. AMWA members are eligible for scholarships.
Continuing Medical Education
- University at Sea — $75 discount for each CME course (AMWA receives $25 donation) and 3% discount for general travel (excluding airfare; AMWA receives 2% donation)
- SoFi —student loan refinancing of private and federal loans to save thousands of dollars
- Zeamo — instant and unlimited access to a nationwide network of fitness clubs.
- Legal Triage — Legal Triage helps our members find the right type of attorney for business issues and contract questions. (See Physician Member Discounts page for details.)