The American Medical Women’s Association advocates to bring under-addressed issues to the forefront of the national agenda.
Join our initiatives now.
Resources for Elders
- Prepare to Care: A Planning Guide for Families
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Checklist: Recognizing the Signs in Friends, Family and Yourself
- Aging in Place with a Little Help from Roommates, Neighbors and Teenagers
- 5 Winter Hazards & How Seniors Can Avoid Them
- Wheelchair and Handicap Ramp Cost Guide
- Anxiety in Older Adults
- Symptoms Seniors Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Preparing Your Home for a Loved One with Alzheimer’s: A Caregiver’s Guide
- 10 Great Volunteer Jobs for Retirees
- What You Need to Know About Volunteering During Retirement
- 4 Tips for Connecting with Your Young Adult Children Over the Holidays
- Parental Instinct: Identifying and Stopping Opioid Abuse in Adult Children
- How to Bond with Estranged Adult Children