The American Medical Women’s Association advocates to bring under-addressed issues to the forefront of the national agenda.
Join our initiatives now.
AMWA is excited to be serving as the fiscal agent for SeniorFusion, a new Oakland, California-based initiative.
As the population of seniors in the U.S. grows, so too does the technology designed to serve them. Yet, few seniors fully embrace technology solutions that could improve their lives. This may be due to lack of knowledge, information overload, frustration as to where to start, or belief that it is cost prohibitive. Learn more
Resources for Elders
- Prepare to Care: A Planning Guide for Families
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Checklist: Recognizing the Signs in Friends, Family and Yourself
- Aging in Place with a Little Help from Roommates, Neighbors and Teenagers
- 5 Winter Hazards & How Seniors Can Avoid Them
- Wheelchair and Handicap Ramp Cost Guide
- Anxiety in Older Adults
- Symptoms Seniors Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Preparing Your Home for a Loved One with Alzheimer’s: A Caregiver’s Guide
- 10 Great Volunteer Jobs for Retirees
- What You Need to Know About Volunteering During Retirement
- 4 Tips for Connecting with Your Young Adult Children Over the Holidays
- Parental Instinct: Identifying and Stopping Opioid Abuse in Adult Children
- How to Bond with Estranged Adult Children