AMWA Fertility Coaching Group for Women Physicians
Gain Insights, Comfort, and Control While Dealing with Infertility
The AMWA Fertility Coaching Group is offered to provide women physicians who are facing fertility treatment a safe space to gain clarity, understanding, and peace throughout this journey.
Participating in a facilitated coaching group can help you set reasonable expectations, reflect on grief and loss, and learn about beneficial resources to ease the decision-making and restore a sense of control in a process in which you are likely to feel that you have little influence over the process. While undergoing fertility treatments, you will find yourself in the role of a patient, which can be disquieting.
Group to be scheduled once the minimum number of participants is confirmed.
- Kate Hoppock, DO, Internist/Hospitalist at Duly Health and Care. Full Bio
- Carol Keith, Master Certified Coach, ICF Certified Mentor Coach
- Guide you to create a dilemma statement—What are you looking for
- Consider fertility-related issues that you can share with other physicians who understand
- Navigating the uncertainty as well as the possibilities ahead of you
- Address the costs and impact that infertility has on your relationships and career
The group will meet biweekly for 6 sessions.
As an added benefit, you will be able to earn up to 6 continuing education credits for completing reflection prompts after each group session.
Fee for fertility group coaching (Retail value:$3700):
- $395 AMWA members
- $750 non-members