Innovation in Graduate Medical Education – New Funding Opportunity
AMWA’s 109th Annual Meeting Graduate Medical Education Virtual Symposium will showcase innovative programs in GME to advance resident training.
Call for Proposals: Innovative programs that advance graduate medical education – now accepting late submissions.
- AMWA will support up to $1000 to cover material supplies for creation of program toolkits that support innovations in graduate medical education.
- Collaboration across programs and specialties is encouraged.
- Proposals will be selected to present during the AMWA GME Symposium at the AMWA Annual Meeting or showcase a poster.
Format: Background, Methods, Discussion (include feasibility of extending the program outside your own institution), Summary
(Areas that align with AMWA interests are preferred but not required. AMWA is looking for the development of future enduring programs that they can support through their GME platform.)
- Chronic Disease (Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia, Diabetes, Obesity, Osteoporosis)
- Civic Health
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Gender Equity
- Medical Humanities
- Mental Health
- Physician Well-being
- Preventive / Lifestyle Medicine (Nutrition, Food as Medicine, Fitness)
- Sex and Gender Specific Health
- Women’s Health (Menopause, Contraception, Reproductive Health, Fertility)
- Pain, Opioids, and Addiction
$50 Submission Fee