Donate to American Women’s Hospital Services
- Hopital Bon Samaritain in Limbe, Haiti, located 70 miles from the epicenter of the 2010 earthquake.
- Friendship Clinic Nepal, which supports nearly 50,000 villagers in the area around Meghauli, Chitwan, Nepal and is the fulfillment of a young boy scout’s dream.
- Engeye Clinic in Uganda, which was founded by a medical student with the help of some friends and her grandmother’s inheritance. First opened in 2006, the clinic now sees 15,000 patients a year.
- Amazon Hope Medical Ships, which provide health services for about 100,000 patients every year in the remote communities on the Amazon River in South America.
- Travel grants for AMWA medical students who are working abroad in underserved areas of the world.
- And much more….
Celebrate over 100 years of AWHS!
Make a tax-deductible donation to AWHS. Your vital contributions will ensure the ongoing support to these many clinics. With our low operating costs, all of your funds go directly into supporting these clinics.
$500 AWHS Champion Gift $50 AWHS Friend
$250 AWHS Legacy Gift $25 AWHS Donor
$100 AWHS Centennial Gift $10 AWHS Supporter
Donations of $100 and up will receive a free DVD, At Home and Over There: American Women Physicians in World War I.
Donate By Mail
You can also donate online using our form below.