Donate to American Women’s Hospital Services
100th Anniversary Campaign in 2017
AWHS continues nearly a century-old tradition of advocating for care to underserved areas both overseas and within the United States. By making a tax-deductible donation to AWHS your contribution will ensure ongoing support for medical treatment & outreach to areas in need around the world.Donate Now!
- Hopital Bon Samaritain in Limbe, Haiti, located 70 miles from the epicenter of the 2010 earthquake.
- Friendship Clinic Nepal, which supports nearly 50,000 villagers in the area around Meghauli, Chitwan, Nepal and is the fulfillment of a young boy scout’s dream.
- Engeye Clinic in Uganda, which was founded by a medical student with the help of some friends and her grandmother’s inheritance. First opened in 2006, the clinic now sees 15,000 patients a year.
- Amazon Hope Medical Ships, which provide health services for about 100,000 patients every year in the remote communities on the Amazon River in South America.
- Travel grants for AMWA medical students who are working abroad in underserved areas of the world.
- And much more….
Celebrate our 100th Anniversary
Make a tax-deductible donation to AWHS. Your vital contributions will ensure the ongoing support to these many clinics. With our low operating costs, all of your funds go directly into supporting these clinics.
Donate By Mail
You can also donate online using our form below.
THANK YOU TO OUR MAJOR DONORS!