American Women’s Hospital Services
Community Project Grants
AWHS offers grants geared towards engaging members of AMWA in service and advocacy projects within their community. These grants are focused on community engagement and include medically-related (1) Community-Based Research, (2) Sustainable Community Service Projects, (3) Community Advocacy/Education.
The primary goals of the Community Project Grants are to:
- Engage AMWA students, resident, and physicians in partnering with under-served communities
- Increase community outreach and resources
- Improve access to or quality of care for at-risk populations
- Maintain community self-reliance by focusing on sustainability
- Promote awareness of issues with medical care access, resources, disparity
- Plan for long-term solutions by empowering residents to explore innovative ideas in addressing these issues
Projects grants will be in the form of grants not to exceed 500$, and will be awarded based on criteria including sustainability, benefit to community, engagement of community members, and educational value. Applications are open to all full student, resident, and physician AMWA members.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with committee selection occurring quarterly.
|January 5||February 1|
|April 5||May 1|
|July 5||August 1|
|October 5||November 1|