The Fundraising committee’s mission and purpose is to create a structure in place that will allow for perpetual funding with concomitant increase in the prominence and visibility of AMWA. Various avenues of donations and sponsorships are welcomed to support the mission and vision of AMWA.
Please keep AMWA’s present and future alive and vibrant. The following list describes various fundraising avenues to support AMWA activities and initiatives.
- Membership dues: Regular and Lifetime
- CME/educational grants and sponsorships
- Professional gifting
- Sale of fundraising items
- In kind donations
- National and local business donations
- Personal gifting
- Branch related membership and donation drives
- Advertisements in AMWA Publications
- Corporate Members
- Contribute to our Annual Meeting: National Meeting Sponsorship, Program Advertisements , Friends of AMWA Sponsorship
Donations to AMWA are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. AMWA’s EIN number is 13-6163539. View IRS Letter.
Read our General Donation Letter.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to AMWA Committees