- Give your teen sons at least a year to process your “good advice”… that’s just how long it takes!
- Let your kids make jokes about you — this is an endless source of entertainment for them — and will give you more free time!
- Don’t ever ask your kids what they are whispering to each other about: you don’t want to know!
- If your kids break into hysterical laughter when you get really really mad at them and yell – get even instead!
- Be honest about telling your kids when something is none of their business!
- It is better for your nearly grown kids to be closer with each other than with you- they will last longer!
- You’re only as tired as your kids think you are
- Try to remember every funny moment you have with your kids, it will keep you going
Submit your advice for physician moms to the Newsflash here.
Words of wisdom entries will be published anonymously.