Wednesday, May 13, 9am-7pm, EST
Hosted by Women in Negotiation (WIN). AMWA is an affiliate partner.
To help women better navigate and negotiate through this time of crisis.
To support and raise money for healthcare heroes on the frontlines (including efforts by the American Women’s Hospitals Service, a program of AMWA).
Some sessions available for viewing post event.
- Interactive Workshops: establishing boundaries, parenting in this new reality, and renegotiating traditional gender roles while working from home
- Skills Training Sessions on virtual negotiations and contract renegotiations
- Panels: leadership, well-being, staying relevant and marketable in the face of crisis
- Coaching Power-Hour – ask urgent, personalized questions
- Mindful Meditation Session – helpful tools to ground you when stress surges
- Virtual Networking
- Lorraine Cortes-Vazquez, NY Commissioner for the Dept for the Aging
- Lele Sadoughi, Founder/CEO Lele Sadoughi
- Alessandra Biaggi, NY State Senator & Sian Beilock, President of Barnard College
- Gabby Bernstein, #1 NYTimes Bestselling Author & Thought Leader
- Marina Khidekel, Thrive Global & Jessica Grose, Lead Editor for Parenting, NYTimes
- Eve Rodsky – NYTimes Bestselling Author of Fair Play
- Drs. Emily Levin & Michelle Kars, NY Anesthesiologists & Co-Founders, Mask a Hero