Dear AMWA Members,
Over the past year, AMWA has begun to place an emphasis back on individual branch development. We are now ready to reinstitute a prior AMWA post, that of the Regional Governor.
The Regional Governor will serve AMWA by helping to develop branches and increase individual national membership. The Regional Governor will work with the Student Region Director to coordinate events and unify the physician and student division.
Regional Governors must be national active physician members. To apply for the Regional Governor role, we ask that you fill out this online form which requests a Statement of Interest, CV, brief bio, and proposed plans for increasing membership. The form is due by March 10, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.
- Region 1 – CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT
- Region 2 – NJ and NY
- Region 3 – DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, and WV
- Region 4 – FL, GA, NC, and SC
- Region 5 – AL, LA, MS, TN, and the Caribbean
- Region 6 – IL, IN, KY, MI, and OH
- Region 7 – AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, OK, SD, and WI
- Region 8 – AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, NV, TX, UT, and WY
- Region 9 – AK, CA, HI, OR, and WA
Thank you for your time and consideration. For any questions, feel free to contact Marissa Orenstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Nicole Sandhu and Marissa Orenstein
Membership Committee Co-Chairs