The American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA) and Korn Ferry join forces again, this time, to issue a series of articles that examine areas of opportunity uncovered in a report issues last September. The first two articles are available now, with two more to be published over the next few weeks.
- Women in Medicine: Building Pathways to Medical Leadership
- Women in Medicine: How Healthcare Organizations Can Address the Needs of Women
These articles build on the inaugural report Women in Medicine: Setting the Agenda for Change, published last September 2022, that spotlighted three main areas in need to attention if the gender gap in medicine is to be narrowed:
- Fixing the gender gap in healthcare leadership
- Promoting respect, equity, and work-life integration
- Expanding women’s representation across specialties
Watch for the remaining articles in the weeks again as we focus on changing the culture of medicine.