AMA nomination opportunities for leadership in key medical education organizations
Qualified and interested AMA members are invited to seek AMA nomination for opportunities with the following organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Board of Directors
- ACGME Review Committee for Internal Medicine
- ACGME Review Committee for Orthopaedic Surgery
- ACGME Review Committee for Psychiatry
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI)
The AMA application deadline for these is Tuesday, April 9, 2019. Position descriptions and applications for each opportunity can be found at AMA Council on Medical Education Leadership Opportunities.
Should you have questions, please contact Mary Grandau at firstname.lastname@example.org, (312) 464-4515.