Throughout the year, the AMWA mentorship committee hosts webinars with various keynote speakers to address specific topics about medicine, career/networking advancement, or work-life balance that our members have requested. Please click below for a list of upcoming webinars and for links to sign-up for these sessions.
We are excited to currently be offering two webinar series:
Leadership and Career Development
Join us for various webinar topics ranging from academic research to developing strong mentorship relationships to self promotion.
With this series we highlight different fields of medicine, including those that you might not normally have much exposure to before it comes time to decide what field you want to pursue.
- Bioethics in the Post-Roe Era: Perspectives from Clinician Ethicists (Dec. 15, 2022)
- Charting Your Path: Careers in MedEd (Oct. 24, 2022)
- Mentorship: A Journey and Beyond ft. Dr. Adaira Landry (password: Jan2021!)
- Taking Back Our Freedom as Women Physicians of Color: How to Start Living the Life You Deserve
- Building Resilience (password: Jan20)
- Becoming a Physician-Scientist: Timelines and Training Pathways
- Your Career in Medicine: The Destination Should Guide the Journey
- Mentorship Relationships
- Networking 102
- Leading Through Change: Being Decisively Collaborative
Download an email template for the “Dinner with a Doctor” events presented in this webinar
- Specialty Spotlight: Cardiothoracic Surgery ft. Dr. Jennifer Lawton (password: Nov2020)
- Specialty Spotlight: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (password: June20)
- Specialty Spotlight: Neurology with Dr. Orly Avitzur