- Engage with AMWA Initiatives or sign up to get involved.
- Join the Welcoming Committee or Social Media Team.
- Sex and Gender Health Education Grants available to promote outreach and awareness of sex and gender specific health.
- Virtual Symposium: The Deadly Intersection of White Supremacy and Firearms. Submit a proposal due 12/12
Research / Publications
- Annals Vascular Surgery Special Issue–original work by women — Abstract Presubmission
- Centrexion Study for efficacy in knee osteoarthritis pain.
- Input on NIH Behavioral/Soc. Science Research Strategic Plan
- AHRQ Call for Comments: Management of Post Partum Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
- Provide video/telehealth consults to support healthcare providers or patients in Afghanistan & Pakistan without access to medical care.
- Join the newly relaunched LGBTQ+ Healthcare Directory.
- Join a committee of the Medical Women’s International Association. All AMWA full physician members are members of MWIA. (due 11/15)
- Apply by 11/15 for the 1st Annual AMWA Healthcare Innovation Challenge at AMWA’s Annual Meeting. #DocPreneur $10,000 in prizes.
- AMWA Member Representatives and Voices Needed. Sign Up
- Attend White House bi-weekly Health Community Calls
- Call for speakers for a HHS vaccine confidence webinar
- Help plan Reproductive Care Town Halls
- Join the AMWA Gun Solutions team
- Share fertility advocacy stories
- Build AMWA’s Preventive Medicine Task Force
- Be a climate change advocate
- Pfizer Educational Grant RFPs: Contact AMWA to partner — Optimizing Telemedicine/Telehealth for Rheumatology (9/13)
- NIH grant: Galvanizing Health Equity Through Novel and Diverse Educational Resources (GENDER) Research
- NIH Office on Research in Women’s Health is seeking information to inform the forthcoming NIH-Wide Strategic Plan for Research on the Health of Women
- Comment on proposed HHS rule to strengthen nondiscrimination in healthcare
- FDA call for comments on Makena for preterm labor (Due 10/11)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows (11/7)
- NIH Climate and Health Scholars Program (Due 9/15)
- World Osteoporosis Day was Oct. 20 Advocate for reimbursements on DXA Screening. Take the pledge #YesYouScan. Screen your patients.
- ACP Internists Council of Early Career Physicians (Due 11/1)
- CMS seeks clinicians to join Expert Workgroups to reevaluate cost measures used in Quality Payment Program. (Due 9/9)
- AMA seeks applications for Committee on Conduct.
- Applications for Medical Women’s International Association (MWIA) Committee or SIG groups (Due 9/15)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness – waiver opportunity until Oct. 31.