- Engage with AMWA Initiatives or sign up to get involved.
- Join the Welcoming Committee or Social Media Team.
- Apply for AMWA Elevate – Next cohort starts October
- Apply for fully funded Korn Ferry Foundation Leadership Program
- Harrington Scholar Innovator Award (June 5)
- Sex and Gender Health Education Grants available to promote outreach and awareness of sex and gender specific health.
Research / Publications
- Centrexion Study for efficacy in knee osteoarthritis pain.
- Breastfeeding/Lactation Support in Residency – Survey for Residents & Fellows
- Gender Based Microaggressions Among Women Surgeons, Residents and Medical Students
- Female Mentor And Learner Engagement Study
- Share your experience re: patients & access to reproductive healthcare.
- Input on NIH Behavioral/Soc. Science Research Strategic Plan
- AHRQ Call for Comments: Management of Post Partum Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
The Department of Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences at the Keck School of Medicine of USC is seeking several licensed psychiatrists to serve in the following key roles:
1. Medical Director of a faculty practice that provides behavioral health services to USC students (1 position)
2. Direct-care Psychiatrist to serve USC students (3 positions)
3. Direct-care Psychiatrist to serve general patient population (2 positions):
Learn more about these positions here.
To apply: Please submit CV and cover letter expressing interest in and fit for one or more of the above positions to Geoffrey Finucane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Academic Cytopathologist (Pathology) (Assistant/Associate/Professor)
Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at the University of Vermont
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at the University of Vermont, in affiliation with our university hospital, the University of Vermont Medical Center, seeks a pathologist with expertise in Cytopathology for a full-time faculty position on the Clinical Scholar Pathway (non-tenure) at an Assistant/Associate/Professor rank. Learn more.
Please prepare an introductory cover letter summarizing your qualifications, expertise and prior contributions to inclusive excellence, a curriculum vitae and names and contact information for three references and apply online at www.uvmjobs.com and reference posting #F2595PO. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, we strongly encourage the submission of application materials by April 30, 2023. Please direct any questions regarding the application process to Lisa Kapoor at:
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine University of Vermont Health Network Email: Lisa.Kapoor@uvmhealth.org
- AMWA Artist-in-Residence Program, apply for 2023-2024 (Due 3/4)
- Join a committee of the Medical Women’s International Association. All AMWA full physician members are members of MWIA. (due 11/15)
- Apply by 11/15 for the 1st Annual AMWA Healthcare Innovation Challenge at AMWA’s Annual Meeting. #DocPreneur $10,000 in prizes.
- AMWA Member Representatives and Voices Needed. Sign Up
- Attend White House bi-weekly Health Community Calls
- Call for speakers for a HHS vaccine confidence webinar
- Help plan Reproductive Care Town Halls
- Join the AMWA Gun Solutions team
- Share fertility advocacy stories
- Build AMWA’s Preventive Medicine Task Force
- Be a climate change advocate
- April 19 Women in Negotiation (WIN) Virtual Summit – AMWA members 20% off
- MAY 4-5 SIU Women in Medicine & Science Professional Dev. Virtual Conference
- Annual Kenniebrew Conference February 16-18. Call for for workshop proposals due 11/30.
- Heal Scholarship Program for ABLM/ACLM Board Certification (due 3/1)
- Pfizer Educational Grant RFPs: Contact AMWA to partner — Optimizing Telemedicine/Telehealth for Rheumatology (9/13)
- Seeking co-Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Internet Research.
- NIH grant: Galvanizing Health Equity Through Novel and Diverse Educational Resources (GENDER) Research
- NIH Office on Research in Women’s Health is seeking information to inform the forthcoming NIH-Wide Strategic Plan for Research on the Health of Women
- Comment on proposed HHS rule to strengthen nondiscrimination in healthcare
- FDA call for comments on Makena for preterm labor (Due 10/11)
- 2023 Climate & Health Equity Fellowship (12/15)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellows (11/7)
- NIH Climate and Health Scholars Program (Due 9/15)
- World Osteoporosis Day was Oct. 20 Advocate for reimbursements on DXA Screening. Take the pledge #YesYouScan. Screen your patients.
- Applicants wanted for AMWA’s Designated Seat on the AMA Women’s Physician Section Governing Council – Influential 2-year appointment with opportunity for 2nd term. Apply by March 8,2023
- ACP Internists Council of Early Career Physicians (Due 11/1)
- CMS seeks clinicians to join Expert Workgroups to reevaluate cost measures used in Quality Payment Program. (Due 9/9)
- AMA seeks applications for Committee on Conduct.
- Applications for Medical Women’s International Association (MWIA) Committee or SIG groups (Due 9/15)
- ORWH Accepting Applications for an Advancing Gender Inclusive Excellence Coordinator Center (Due 4/28)
- Join AMWA’s #WhiteCoatChallenge. 2023 Theme: “The White Coat Holds the Line” (against legislative interference in the doctor-patient relationship)
- Provide video/telehealth consults to support healthcare providers or patients in Afghanistan & Pakistan without access to medical care.
- Join the newly relaunched LGBTQ+ Healthcare Directory.
- Apply to be a founding member of the Academia Medicine editorial board, an innovative open access journal
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness – waiver opportunity until Oct. 31