AMWA is one of many partners helping to explore the Impact of Gender/Sex on Innovation And Novel Technologies (iGIANT). This initiative was developed by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and is now being implemented in the public and private sectors.
Read more about the initiative here and visit www.igiant.org.
Learn more about Dr. Saralyn Mark, founder of the iGIANT initiative, in her interview with Well Woman Life.
ANWA Co-Hosted Roundtables:
- Synopsis of the US Bone and Joint Decade Roundtable
- Synopsis of the Fort Lauderdale iGIANT Roundtable – December 15, 2015
- Synopsis of the San Francisco iGIANT Roundtable – February 5, 2016
- Synopsis of the Chicago iGIANT Roundtable – February 16, 2016
- Synopsis of the New York iGIANT Roundtable – March 16, 2016
- Synopsis of the Cambridge iGIANT Roundtable – March 17, 2016
- Synopsis of iGIANT 2.0 Washington DC – Chicago – Boston, 3-city simulcast 3 affiliated with the White House Summit on Women and Girls
- Synopsis of the Washington DC Roundtable – October 20, 2016
- Synopsis of the San Francisco Roundtable – December 9, 2016
- Synopsis of the Los Angeles Roundtable at the Raw Science Film Festival – December 10, 2016
- Synopsis of the New York Roundtable – March 15, 2017
- Synopsis of the Redwood City, CA Roundtable at the IDEAGEN Summit – March 28, 2017
- Synopsis of the Roundtable at the Human to Mars Summit in Washington, DC May 8, 2017
- Future roundtables planned in Detroit, Denver, and Las Vegas. To get involved, please e-mail ExecutiveDirector@amwa-doc.org.
AMWA participated in these roundtables:
- iGIANT initial roundtable launch at HHS July 2015
- NASA Roundtable August 2016