- This event has passed.
Workshop on Women’s Mental Health Across the Life Course through a Sex-Gender Lens
March 7, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST
Join the Committee on Population on March 7 for a workshop that will explore how environmental, sociocultural, behavioral, and biological factors affect women’s mental health across the life course and across different racial/ethnic groups.
The workshop will include sessions on:
- life course framing, population patterns, measurement, and methods;
- psychological and structural factors in women’s mental health;
- mental health over adolescence, mid-life, and later life;
- mental health care and policy; and
- an agenda for advancing women’s mental health over the life course.
Space for this event is extremely limited so please RSVP as soon as possible. This event will also be webcast. To participate via webcast, please register with this link. Please feel free to share the webcast information with your colleagues. If you have questions about the event, please contact Mary Ghitelman.RSVP to Attend Agenda
Webcast option available