- This event has passed.
Succeeding in Surgical Research
January 27 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us in a live research panel discussion with stellar surgical residents who have gone above and beyond in scholarly productivity. You can ask questions directly about research awards and physician-scientist tracks to residents who have published and presented a wide variety of research topics.
- Dr. Shilpa Darivemula, Ob/Gyn, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center; Thomas J. Watson Fellowship
- Dr. Zainab Farzal, ENT Research Track, University of North Carolina
- Dr. Katherine Gerull, Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University in St. Louis; AMA Joan F. Giambalvo Fund for the Advancement of Women in Research
- Dr. Brette Harding, ENT, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Dr. Ileana Horattas, General Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Jasmine Khubchandani, General Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr. Connie Shao, General Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham; MacLean Center for Surgical Medical Ethics Fellow
- Dr. Tara Talaie, General Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine; Postdoctoral Researcher, Columbia University