- This event has passed.
Radical Medicine: Rise, Resist, Redefine
December 7, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 7:00 pm PST
The American Women’s Medical Association at Oregon Health & Science University is excited to announce our December 7th conference Radical Medicine: Rise, Resist, Redefine, which will run from 7:30am to 7:30pm at the Robertson Life Sciences Building.
The conference will include trainings on:
- Identifying and fighting human trafficking
- Becoming More Than an Ally- Creating Accomplices for Radical Change
- Addressing Bias in the Learning Environment: Bystander Intervention Strategies
- Dr. Uché Blackstock, Mobilizing for Health Equity
- Dr. Sharon Meieran, Passion, Practice & Policy
Everyone is welcome to attend.Event Registration Event Flyer
If you have questions, please contact Mollie Marr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation: The School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.