- This event has passed.
National Infertility Awareness Week 2021
April 18, 2021 - April 24, 2021
AMWA Infertility Task Force hosts National Infertility Awareness Week
We know 25% of women physicians struggle with infertility, but no one has yet measured the true burden of infertility (meaning how much time and money it takes) among physicians. We have created a survey inclusive of all genders and sexualities to try to understand this better. We really need your help to get as many physicians as possible to take the survey so we can improve support for physicians trying to build a family.
- Please feel free to use the email or social media posts in this document (https://tinyurl.com/SPACEMEDIAKIT), or write your own message to share via email or social media.
- Please use the customized versions of the graphic for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Email.
- Please email or post anytime from April 18 to 24.
- Use the following hashtags: #NIAW #NationalInfertilityAwarenessWeek #SPACE
- If you can, please amplify the posts you see from AMWA or anyone else supporting the study.
Thank you for your support! Let’s change the narrative together and make it easier for physicians to build their families!
We are also having an AMWA Infertility Summit in early June, so be on the look out for registration!
Join us on social media #NIAW #
NationalInfertilityAwarenessWe ek #SPACE
More event details coming soon!