- This event has passed.
Girls With Impact: Proving the Power of Next-Gen Women Webcast
November 26, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm EST
How Next-Gen Women Are Winning and Dominating in Business
Please join us for our live webinar: hear from industry experts on the changes they are seeing, gain insights into the driving force that is “Next-Gen Women,” and find out how you can leverage these factors to influence either your talent pipeline or your daughter’s success.
Hear from our panel of business leaders, experts, and change-drivers.Register Now
Our live, 30-min webinar will feature:
- New evidence that proves that women on teams = success
- New programs equipping teen girls with skills corporations want
- How corporate leaders can improve their talent pipeline
- How parents can impact their daughters’ success and career trajectory
- George Brooks, Americas Leader, People Advisory Services, EY
- Bola Osakwe, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, KKR
- Nicola Corzine, Executive Director, Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, Inc.
- Jody Bell, 16, student and founder of In Case of Deportation
- Jennifer Openshaw, Chair, Girls With Impact, national women and money expert