- This event has passed.
Excel in Medical Research
January 28, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Watch the Recording
Join us in a live research panel discussion with stellar residents who have gone above and beyond in scholarly productivity. You can ask questions directly to research award winners, a physician-scientist track resident, a journal Editor-in-Chief, a captain in military medicine, and residents who have published and presented a wide variety of medical research.
- Dr. Madeline DeWane, Dermatology, Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Idalid “Ivy” Franco, Harvard Radiation Oncology; Zuckerman Fellowship, Harvard Kennedy School
- Dr. Mary Beth Gadarowski, Capt, Internal Medicine, Army and Air Force at San Antonio Military Medical Center (SAMMC), US Department of Defense
- Dr. Isabel Hujoel, Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic; Editor-in-Chief, ACG Case Reports Journal
- Dr. Elizabeth Jeans, Radiation Oncology, Mayo Clinic; Vice-chair, Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology Executive Committee
- Dr. Tara Shrout, Internal Medicine Framingham Heart Study Pathway, Boston Medical Center; NIH TL1 Funded Research Trainee
- Dr. Gabrielle Welch, Radiation Oncology, Yale University; Radiological Society of North America Education Grant recipient