Coaching Workshop: Stress Less, Thrive More!
November 16 @ 8:00 pm - 9:15 pm EST
Coaching Workshop Series
Workshop #8 of 8:
Thursday, November 16 @ 8-9:15 pm ET
Join Dr. Robyn Tiger for Stress Less, Thrive More!
Learn the what, why & how of stress relief.
1. Understand the direct health effects associated with chronic stress
2. Learn the bottom up/top down approach to stress relief
3. Implement 3 categories of stress relief tools through hands-on practice
The AMWA Coaching Committee aims to 1) develop an understanding among AMWA members that coaching is a vital adjunct to their personal and professional development and well-being; 2) increase access to individual coaching; 3) support AMWA in expanding coaching offerings.
Our mission is to provide women physicians with opportunities to experience the power of coaching. To facilitate the achievement of those goals, the Committee presents a three month workshop series dedicated to helping members advance themselves personally and professionally. Many of our Physician Coaching Director members have participated in creating these highly interactive and engaging sessions.
Please join us for one month or participate in all three coaching workshops to participate in interactive sessions in which you will role-play and practice implementing new skills with some of our wonderful AMWA coaches.
By the end of this series, participants will be able to:
- Identify and ameliorate the impacts of shame in their lives
- Identify and overcome leadership barriers
- Communicate more effectively and intelligently in the face of challenges
- Manage holidays and other stressors with grace
If you are interested in exploring more about the Coaching Committee or joining their efforts, click here to Learn More.