- This event has passed.
Coaching Workshop: Stepping Stones to Success: How to Leverage Leadership Barriers
September 6 @ 8:00 pm - 9:15 pm EDT
Coaching Workshop Series
Workshop #1 of 8:
Wednesday, September 6 @ 8-9:15 pm ET
Join Deborah Munhoz for Stepping Stones to Success: How to Leverage Leadership Barriers
This experiential workshop will explore how women can leverage common leadership barriers to successfully implement change.
1. Discover four common leadership barriers that block women from having more influence and impact.
2. Learn how to find the hidden opportunity in any barrier.
3. Identify practical steps to overcome leadership barriers for yourself and others.
The AMWA Coaching Committee aims to 1) develop an understanding among AMWA members that coaching is a vital adjunct to their personal and professional development and well-being; 2) increase access to individual coaching; 3) support AMWA in expanding coaching offerings.
Our mission is to provide women physicians with opportunities to experience the power of coaching. To facilitate the achievement of those goals, the Committee presents a three month workshop series dedicated to helping members advance themselves personally and professionally. Many of our Physician Coaching Director members have participated in creating these highly interactive and engaging sessions.
Please join us for one month or participate in all three coaching workshops to participate in interactive sessions in which you will role-play and practice implementing new skills with some of our wonderful AMWA coaches.
By the end of this series, participants will be able to:
- Identify and ameliorate the impacts of shame in their lives
- Identify and overcome leadership barriers
- Communicate more effectively and intelligently in the face of challenges
- Manage holidays and other stressors with grace
If you are interested in exploring more about the Coaching Committee or joining their efforts, click here to Learn More.