- This event has passed.
Clinician Well-Being and Resilience: Lunchtime Webinar
February 2, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST
On February 2, 2018, the National Academy of Medicine’s Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience will host a webinar from 1:30 – 2:30pm EST to release several resources and provide a first look at an online repository aimed at providing users with resources related to clinician burnout and promising solutions to promote clinician well-being.
Webinar speakers will give an overview of these new resources and will provide updates on the work of the Action Collaborative. The webinar presenters include:
- Moderator – Charlee Alexander, National Academy of Medicine
- Research, Data, and Metrics Presenter – Robert Harbaugh, Society of Neurological Surgeons
- Conceptual Model Presenter – Art Hengerer, Federation of State Medical Boards
- External Factors and Workflow Presenter – Daisy Smith, American College of Physicians
- Messaging and Communications Presenter – Neil Busis, American Academy of Neurology