- This event has passed.
Careers in Global Health, Military, Public Health, Research, and Academia
February 17 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Explore the wide range of career options for women physicians! Join our panel of phenomenal women physicians who have diverse career paths, including research, non-profit, academic medicine, private practice, global health, public health, rural medicine, and military medicine. We are inviting all attendees to ask questions during the webinar for the panelists to answer live.
- Dr. Akwi Asombang: Interventional Gastroenterologist, Brown University, Co-founder/President Pan African Organization for Health Education and Research (POHER)
- Dr. Sarah Cutrona: Chief (Interim), Division of Health Informatics and Implementation Science, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Dr. Bernadette Grosjean Psychiatrist in Beverly Hills, CA; Consultant for Asian Pacific Boarding Care; former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, UCLA
- Dr. Monique Hassan: Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgeon, Texas A&M University Health Science Center Scott & White Memorial Hospital and Clinic
- Dr. Rebecca LeLeiko: Cardiologist, Emory University
- Dr. Nina Nandy: Gastroenterologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico, affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital and Group and University of New Mexico Hospitals
- Dr. Monica Ormeno: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Dr. Patricia Panakos: Assistant Program Director, Emergency Medicine Residency, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Cynthia Purviance: Emergency Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Dr. Vanessa al Rashida (Private Practice), Internal Medicine, Physician Optum New Mexico
- Dr. Anju Goel: Internist and Public Health Specialist, San Francisco Bay Area; Caduceus Healthcare Inc., Contractor for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)