- This event has passed.
AMWA Region 9 Conference Strength through Stories: Intersectional Identities, Resilience, and Healing
February 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
The Region 9 American Women’s Medical Association is excited to announce our February 20th conference Strength through Stories: Intersectional Identities, Resilience, and Healing, which will run from 9:15am to 6:00pm PST on a virtual Zoom platform.
- Dr. Malika Sharma, Back to the roots: Intersectionality, Solidarity, and Power
- Dr. Wendi Wills El-Amin, Courageous Power: Surrendering and Claiming Your Truth
- Dr. Alisha Moreland-Capuia, Facilitating Trauma-informed Systems Change
- The Impostor Phenomenon: You’re Not Alone
- A Beautiful Tragedy: Writing mental health narratives to impact change
- Resilience is more than a four syllable word: Professional development in a challenging landscape
- Real Talk: Stories that heal
- Drawing your Truth: Creative Practice as a Tool for Self-Reflection and Self-Exploration
- And more!
Everyone is welcome to attend. For more information and to register, please visit bit.ly/AMWAStories2021Event Registration
If you have questions, please contact Alexandra Pincus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation: The School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.