- This event has passed.
2018 Sex and Gender Health Education Summit
April 8 - April 10
Advancing Curricula through a Multidisciplinary Lens
AMWA, the Laura W. Bush Institute for Women’s Health, Mayo Clinic, and the University of Utah will be co-hosting a Sex and Gender Health Education (SGHE) Summit with educators from five major health disciplines – medicine, nursing, dentistry, physical therapy, and pharmacy.
The Sex and Gender Health Education Summit is a national collaboration dedicated to engaging educational thought leaders in creating a roadmap to integrate sex and gender-based evidence into medical and interprofessional education. This summit will provide attendees with knowledge and resources to:
- NAVIGATE the organization and facilitate curricular change
- CREATE a step-wise plan for sex and gender integration
- RECEIVE valuable assessment guidance from national experts
- OBTAIN access to resources via ready-made sex and gender curricular materials
- ACCESS ready-made sex and gender curricular materials
For more information visit SGHEsummit2018.com.