Student American Medical Women’s Association
2017-18 Interregional Service Project- Days For Girls International
AMWA student members and leaders are working together on the first Annual Interregional Service Project, supporting Days for Girls. This is an international organization dedicated to creating a more dignified and educated world, through providing access to reusable feminine hygiene supplies and health education.
Our goal is to raise materials and money to make 300 feminine hygiene kits. This amounts to 55,000 days of school for girls, who otherwise would miss school due to lack of methods to manage their periods.
We will have a culminating event during the AMWA Annual Conference in Philadelphia March 22-25th! We welcome you to join us!
How to Get Involved!
- Each region has specific goals. Click here to learn more about your regions goals and how to get involved.
- Make a donation!
- You can donate on venmo to @AMWAstudentsGive
- You can also mail a check.
- Make check out to: Days For Girls
- Mail to: Kaitlin Parks PO Box 471 Glenpool, Oklahoma 94033
- Tax receipts will be sent to the address on the check.
- Or e-mail Kaitlin Parks at email@example.com for more information on how to get involved.
To learn more about Days for Girls International you can visit their website at www.daysforgirls.org