American Association of Physician Leadership offers discounted first year membership fee of $99 for AMWA members. AAPL membership includes 15% discount on products and services.
Canopy is supported by the NIH to create a next-gen translator app as well as language certification in medicine, enabling you to communicate with patients in Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, and more. Watch the video here Canopy’s new features. As part of our partnership with Canopy, we have arranged for the following three benefits for members:
- Free access to the Canopy Medical Translator app for iOS and Android. This revolutionary technology enables instant communication with patients in any language.
- A free trial of Canopy Medical Spanish Training Platform, and special member pricing if you purchase the entire program. To learn more click here. Learn Medical Spanish for the first time or improve your proficiency. Includes certificate of completion and CME credits. Created for busy healthcare providers to improve their Medical Spanish at their own pace.
- Special pricing for the NCBHP Medical Spanish Certification Exam for already bilingual healthcare providers, found here. If you can work with Spanish-speaking patients, use this to certify and document your skill.
CSweetner (mentoring) — AMWA has partnered with CSweetener to provide access to mentoring opportunities (both mentor and mentee) to more seasoned physicians. For each AMWA member who participates, CSweetener will donate $100 to AMWA. To donate, comment that you are an AMWA member when applying. For more information, visit www.csweetener.org.
Kornferry is partnering with AMWA to offer more women physicians the opportunity to fulfill your leadership potential. We share the belief that society will be better with leaders who reflect our diverse workforce at the management and executive levels.
KF Leadership U for Humanity has leveraged 50 years of experience developing and placing leaders in management and executive positions. This program was established to accelerate the preparation of a more representative leadership pool reflecting a greater range of perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds — women and individuals from underrepresented communities—who will champion conscious inclusion and greater responsiveness to their teams. Learn More
- What is Legal Triage? Legal Triage helps our members find the right type of attorney for business issues and contract questions.
- What is the benefit? A courtesy triage consult (about 15 minutes) at no charge with a health care attorney.
- Who is the attorney? Karen Davidson, Esq. from Law Offices of Karen E. Davidson, LLC (www.kdavidsonlaw.com).
- Are There Courtesy Rates for AMWA Members? Yes. Ms. Davidson’s firm offers reduced courtesy rates for AMWA members. Her firm also seeks to accommodate AMWA members with fee structures depending on particular circumstances.
Founded in 2014, Mesh AI is an automated staff scheduling system built with the sole mission of improving the lives of healthcare workers. Mesh AI has since served thousands of
clinicians across Canada, the United States, and Australia. With roots in academia, the system has been built upon the experiences of working closely with medical specialties like pediatrics, resulting in a highly customizable system built uniquely for
each new team.
AMWA Members receive 15% off of the annual subscription for the first-year and no cost Mesh AI “VIP setup, customization, and launch” ($5000 value).
SoMeDocs is an innovative venture founded by a female physician, which seeks to fuel healthcare innovators by building a unique thought leader marketplace online. The projects created by SoMeDocs help to facilitate physician networking and growth, and also offer a way for doctors to stand out and get chosen for other, larger projects. SoMeDocs helps doctors build digital content so they can stand out, and also provides a network for sharing that content, for amplification. Their services include membership (with perks like unique profiles built on their website), content built for you (like a course you can make passive income on, or a series viewers can watch: they say they’re “like Netflix, but for healthcare.”), and soon: smaller-group masterminds to help with growth.
SoMeDocs is enthusiastically partnering up with AMWA to offer members 20% off of SoMeDocs annual membership (and all the perks that go with it) and/or our course creation or video series creation.
SoMeDocs — an innovative venture founded by a female physician, which seeks to fuel healthcare innovators by building a unique thought leader marketplace online. 20% off of SoMeDocs annual membership (and all the perks that go with it) and/or our course creation or video series creation.
ScienceDocs (editing) — 15% discount on ScienceDocs editing, writing, translation or statistics/study design consultation,