Thank you for supporting the American Medical Women's Association. Below are the various funds that support AMWA activities. You may mail your donation check to AMWA headquarters or donate online using your credit card. AMWA is an IRS 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible. Thank you!
(Requires registering for an individual account if you do not already have one.)
Mail your donation check to AMWA, 12100 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 130, Reston, VA 20190. Please indicate which fund should receive your contribution.
- Advocacy Initiatives - AMWA helps provide opportunities to educate national-level policy makers on health care reform and women's health issues.
- American Women's Hospitals Services (AWHS) - AWHS provides care to the medically underserved in the U.S. and abroad, giving direct assistance to clinics and providing travel grants for medical students and residents working in underserved communities.
- Gender Equity Task Force - AMWA strives to accomplish gender equity as a fact of life in society. The Gender Equity Task Force engages in activities, action and collaborations pursuant to this goal, beginning with the healthcare industry of which women physicians are one component.
- Legacy Fund - Preserve the AMWA’s legacy at the Legacy Center, Archives & Special Collections on Women in Medicine, at the Drexel University College of Medicine. Donations of more than $1,000 will be recognized in AMWA’s special exhibit.
- Student Affairs - Support AMWA students through a variety of programs, including: academic and need-based awards, travel and event scholarships and student communications.
- Vision Fund - Ensure implementation of a dynamic agenda committed to advancing women in medicine and improving women's health.